* Bordering Lower Oven's River National Park with seasonal creeks running through the property.
* Large refurbished family sized brick home with ensuite to main, study, sewing room and two living areas.
* Decked verandahs overlooking private garden setting and creek, paved and fully enclosed entertaining area with views over the pool and the undulating farm land.
* A second 3 bedroom solid brick residence with open plan living and inviting sunroom
* Good infrastructure including sheds, tack room and steel cattle yards equipped with forcing yard, cowcatcher crush & loading ramp.
* Amazing wildlife including koalas and native birdlife.
* Reliable water including 24 meg water license from Boundary Creek, bore, plus rainwater storage.
* 6 main paddocks plus several smaller paddocks, with a lane/stock lead system for easy movement. All fences are in good to excellent condition and suitable for sheep and cattle.
* This property offers a terrific rural lifestyle plus tourism opportunity via the second house and direct access to the Ovens River.