* Exceptionally located rural property in Victoria's stunning & highly sought after North East region
* Closely held Ryans Creek frontage:
- Offered for the first time since selection (circa 1862) - 157 years of sole ownership
- 2 separate titles (8.15Ha & 20.22Ha)
* 3 bedroom brick homestead (circa 1956) with original period features
- Freestanding garage & work shed
- Stunning rural views to surrounding foothills
- Residence is well set back from Kilfeera Road & has private lane access from Rogash Road
* Opportunity for conventional or diversified farming
- Highly productive level to rising loam creek flats with abundance of feed
- 2ML stock & domestic Ryans Creek water diversion licence
- New fencing along boundary & surrounding homestead
- No stock on property since mid-August 2019
* Excellent drought-proof water supply comprising 2 spring fed dams with ecological wetlands, 3 wells & rainwater storage
* Operational timber stockyards, vet crush & loading ramp, machinery shed & silo, historical dairy, piggery & pens & weatherboard house
* Proximity to Rural Cities of Benalla (20km) & Wangaratta (37km), bus routes to both state & private schools
* Adjacent to North East Victoria's famous King Valley & Milawa food & wine regions, located approximately midway between Mt Buller & Mt Hotham Alpine areas
E.O.I Terms: Minimum of 1% deposit with offer, a further 9% payable if accepted.
Highest or any Expression of Interest may not be accepted by the Vendor.
The Vendor shall have the right to sell or withdraw the property at any time during the E.O.I period.
10% deposit upon acceptance by Vendor. Vacant possession within 60 days or earlier by agreement.