* 1,655m2 corner allotment was the site of 'Ann Jones' Glenrowan Inn'
* State H2000 & National Heritage ID: 105729 listed
* Heritage Victoria has completed some archaeological survey of this site
* Current family ownership for 60+ years
* Township Zone under Rural City of Wangaratta planning scheme
* Property has remained vacant - in respect of the events which occurred
Garry Nash & Co. have been favoured with instructions to offer this property, where in Colonial Australia of June 28th,1880, Victoria Police laid siege to the Kelly Gang, leading to the capture of Ned Kelly & the destruction of the Gang. This is a rare opportunity to express interest in securing this historic & heritage listed property.
TENDERS CLOSE: July 4th, 2017 @ 12:00 noon at the agent's office.
TERMS: 1% of your tender price to be submitted with documents. A further 9% payable on acceptance of tender and signing of Contracts. Residue payable 60 days from the Contract Date. Highest of any tender offer may not necessarily be accepted by the vendors.